Why Use a Funny Conference Speaker?
Would you like your attendees to have some fun while they learn? Do you want them to be energized and excited about your conference? Do you want them leaving so “buzzing” about the event that they can’t help but tell all their friends about it (and immediately plan on attending the next year)? Then you need a funny conference speaker to liven things up.
Chances are, your attendees attend your conference to walk away with new information they can apply immediately. But there is no reason they can’t have fun while they learn. The right professional speaker can infuse the event with an electricity and humor that everyone will appreciate. Besides, someone needs to break up all that PowerPoint!
Still uncertain? Here are 5 reasons a motivational humorist (specifically Avish Parashar, Motivational Smart Ass) is a smart move to make your next event a success:
- Strong Opening – The opening conference keynote speaker sets the tone for the entire event. Start with heavy content, somber stories, or a lot of “conference business,” and you will lose people before you start. Opening with a humorous presentation sets a great tone for your conference.
- A Much Needed Break – If your conference is “content heavy,” great – people like content. But if you give them nothing but intense content, they will get bored and brain dead. A humorous break (by a qualified humorist, of course) can be just the thing to recharge and re-motivate them.
- Big Finish – People remember what happens last more than anything else. Do you want their last memory to be of hearing the 75th content presentation of the event, or of laughing, smiling, and hearing ideas on how to tie together and apply all they’ve learned?
- Something Memorable – People take notes on content, collect business cards to remind them who they met, but they remember things that make them laugh. If you want your conference to linger in the heads of your attendees, hit them with a motivational humorist.
- Networking – People connect over humor. Laughing loosens them up so they are more apt to connect with each other. Good humor also creates talking points. Whether it’s quoting a funny line, referencing a funny story, or talking about which bits were the best, a good public speaker can really kick start the networking at your event!
A funny conference speaker can be a huge asset to your next event. Whether you are looking for an opening keynote that gets your attendees excited and energized or a closing keynote that gets them pumped and “buzzing” about the event, Avish is the perfect Motivational
humorist Smartass to start or end your next event!
Tell me more about the Keynote Presentations…
Show me some Videos…
I’m ready! I want to Contact Avish now to book him for my next conference or convention!
By Avish Parashar. As the world's only Motivational Improviser, Avish uses techniques from the world of improv comedy to engage, entertain, and educate audiences on ideas around change, creativity, and motivation.
Connect with Avish on